- Join a long-term, low turnover team of 4 Nephrologists, call will be 1:5
- Full scope of Nephrology practice
- Clinical Nephrology, hypertension and post-transplant care
- Hospital practice includes ICU and acute dialysis services as well as apheresis
- Dialysis population of around 300 patients with 2 units in Duluth (18 & 22 stations) and 7 satellite locations (some have home dialysis); includes home hemodialysis, Continuous Renal Replacement, CAPD and CCPD
- Physicians serve as Medical Director at the dialysis locations
- Inpatient care at SMDC Medical Center and St. Mary s Medical Center, a combined 500 bed tertiary care hospital complex
- Nephrology is a consultative service, hospitalists are the admitting service.
- Team Members include: RN s, Clinical Nurse Specialists and Nurse Practitioners
- Essentia Health East market includes almost 1,000 physicians and advance practice clinicians with all medical and surgical specialties represented
- Outreach consultative services at 10 regional clinic locations
- EPIC electronic medicals records in clinic and hospital
- Stretching out along Lake Superior s beautiful shoreline, the Duluth area offers a quality of life that is unmatched, historic architecture, excellent school systems, thriving higher education and extensive access to parks and outdoor recreation.
- BC/BE Nephrology
- Duluth, MN
- 150 miles north of the north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Metro population: 125,000
- Regional service area: 460,000. Comprised of 20 clinics and 7 Hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Nephrologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly