Join a growing, well-balanced, diverse practice with various levels of acuity and various settings including post- acute care, long-term care, NP supervision and shared care, home visits including assisted living and memory units, with potential expansion of practice and hospital consults.
- Unique physician-led, integrated multi-specialty clinic and hospital system
- Practice includes 3 Physicians and 2 NPs
- Flexible hours, potential for weekly call
- Opportunities for research and medical directorship
- Practice supported by NP staff, physician partners and the Essentia Health System
- 6+ weeks vacation, malpractice coverage, CME allowance and generous relocation package
- BC/BE in Gerontology or BE/BC in IM or FM, with extensive Geriatric training/experience (e.g., fellowship, nursing home medical director, CMD status from AMDA, hospice/palliative care certification)
- Located in the lakes region of Northeast Minnesota
- 60 miles north of Duluth, MN; 200 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Regional service area 36,000; Virginia population: 9,400
Essentia Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.