Hyperbaric and Wound Care Physician needed in family friendly Glendale, CA
Adventist Health Glendale is actively seeking a full-time, mission-minded Independent Wound Care Physician for our hospital based Hyperbaric and Wound Care Center. The ideal candidate will be an experienced clinician who is comfortable seeing a wide-range of patients. Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital’s medical staff credentialing standards. We are unable to except visa holders at this time.
Located in family-friendly, safe and convenient Glendale, CA, this office is centrally located and near airports, entertainment, dining and shopping and within 15 minutes of quiet foothill neighborhoods with excellent schools and parks.
- Full time opportunity for an Independent Wound Care physician.
- Will be working all aspects of wound care; inpatient consulting, outpatient clinic and hyperbaric (2 units) clinic
- Hospital-based. Office available and hospital staff available to support physician and the program.
- Established patient panel; Hit the ground running!
- Medical Directorship available.
- All program units are on-campus / close buildings, so not vehicle commuting is required for practice (other than to network with PCPs)
- Hospital will support with marketing, such as presentation dinners, community PCP introductions and TV program opportunities.
- Hospital has vascular surgeons to also support program.
- Hours are 8-5 for OP and Hyperbaric clinics.
*Please include a direct phone number in your CV or application so that we may contact you in an effective and timely manner.
Apply for Hyperbaric and Wound Care Physician needed in family friendly Glendale, CA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly