You are invited to partner with the nation’s best hospital(U.S. News & World Report 2020-2021), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence inpatient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you – including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists –to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
At Mayo Clinic, we treat patients from all different backgrounds, and we believe having a diverse team helps us complete our mission to support the needs of our patients. Our patients and teams are diverse in terms of backgrounds, skills, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to being an industry leader in growing a diverse and inclusive workforce that thrives at Mayo. If you would like to support our mission, we invite you to consider applying for a Life Changing Career!
Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, MN has an exciting opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist, to join a multi-specialty practice focusing on quality, outcomes, and compassion. You may expect a busy practice in a physician-led, financially stable organization committed to high-quality patient care and patient satisfaction.
The Endocrinology practice in Mankato is an outpatient practice caring for adult patients with a variety of Endocrine care needs. The physician in this role will partner with an additional physician providing specialty care with General Endocrinology, Thyroid, Hormonal Therapy, Osteoporosis and Transgender care along with an advanced practice provider who provides primarily Diabetes care. The practice is supported by in-house, American Diabetes approved diabetes program nurses and dieticians.
This position offers:
* An outpatient practice with no hospital coverage or call responsibilities, allowing for a positive work, life, balance
* Offers innovation as part of the role with 10-20% of the full-time positions designated for virtual visits
* Collegial relationship with Endocrinologist in Mayo Clinic Rochester and other surrounding regions
* Full back up from all subspecialties; team centric work environment
* Common EMR/PACS across all Mayo Clinic Health System sites
* Offer compelling work, highly competitive compensation packages and exceptional benefits.
* Visa sponsorship is a possibility for this role.
* For candidates without visa restrictions may have an opportunity for a blended clinical/consultative practice with Mayo Clinic Endocrinology in Rochester
Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible in Endocrinology and eligible for Minnesota Medical license. Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards. Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly