Seeking to add Orthopedic Foot and Ankle and Hand Specialist! Orthopedic Surgery private practic...
Seeking BC/BE Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeons with training in one of the following specialties to join an expanding orthopedic private practice in Frisco, Texas:
- Orthopedic Foot and Ankle
- Hand and Wrist
- Join an orthopedic private practice that is expanding within the North Dallas community.
- The practice is currently comprised of 3 orthopedic surgeons who are fellowship trained in Sports Medicine, Shoulder/Elbow, and Total Joints/Reconstruction, and 3 Physician Assistants.
- Very Generous compensation and benefits package
- Full time, flexible schedule with paid call at local Level 2/3 hospitals (if desired, but not required).
- We offer a highly attractive compensation package that includes an income guarantee for 12-18 months, sign on bonus, relocation expense allocation, and yearly CME allocation.
- Partnership track 2 years with ancillaries including DME, X-Ray, Physical Therapy, and the opportunity to invest in local Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) and/or Hospital.
Lifestyle: The practice currently has two locations located in Frisco and Coppell, suburbs in the greater Dallas Metroplex. The surrounding community has consistently been one of the fastest growing in the country for the last 10 years. Outstanding school district. Large sports medicine footprint with the Dallas Cowboys headquarters nearby and the PGA Tour of America moving to Frisco within the next 1-2 years!
Interested candidates should email their CV:
More information on our practice:
Apply for Seeking to add Orthopedic Foot and Ankle and Hand Specialist! Orthopedic Surgery private practic...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly