Hospitalist Internal Medicine
North Bend Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our Hospitalist Group in Coos Bay, Oregon. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire treatment process for patients who have been admitted to Bay Area Hospital, a 172 bed, level three trauma center, and the largest Hospital on the Oregon coast.
- Work Schedule: 7 Days on; 7 Days Off
- Shift Options: Day Shift - 7:00 am to 5:00 pm; or Night Shift - 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Night Call: 3 Months Per Year (Not Consecutive) 9:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonuses
- Sign-On Bonus
- 401K + Generous Employer Match
- Licensing/DEA Expenses Paid
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability + Buy-Up Options
- Group Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 4 Weeks of Vacation Per Year
- CME Stipend + 1 Week Off
- Relocation Allowance
- Partnership Track
Life is Good on the Oregon Coast!
The Oregon coast is a wonderful place where you’ll find the perfect work/life balance. It's all right here:
- Physicians are highly respected members of the community.
- You can work all day and still have time to play afterwards!
- Adventure awaits in your own backyard: Camping, Surfing, Kayaking, Hiking, Cycling and more.
- Amenities that larger cities offer, but without the traffic!
Please send CV to:
Christy Wright, Recruitment Manager
Phone: 541-267-5151, Ext. 1294
Apply for Hospitalist Internal Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly