Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group (NMRMG) is seeking a high energy Board Eligible/Board Certified Endocrinology physician for a full-time outpatient practice opportunity in Orland Park, IL.
- Employed full-time position with Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group
- NMRMG is a successful and growing multi-specialty physician group that promotes physician leadership, a collegial work environment, physician success and compassionate care.
- Ambulatory clinic located in Orland Park, IL
- Hospital privileges at NM Palos Hospital, a 425-bed community based hospital
- Join a team of three practicing endocrinologists
- EPIC Medical Record
Northwestern Medicine is a growing, nationally recognized health system that provides world-class care at 10 hospitals and more than 200 locations in communities throughout Chicago, the suburbs and northern Illinois. Together with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, we are pushing boundaries in our research labs, training the next generation of physicians and scientists, and pursuing excellence in patient care.
We value building relationships with our patients and their families, listening to their unique needs while providing individualized primary, specialty and hospital-based care. Our recent affiliations and ongoing growth make it possible for us to serve more patients, closer to where they live and work. While each of our locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one mission – Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is the premier provider of health care services in Chicago’s West, Northwest, northwest and South suburbs, with more than 600 primary care physicians and specialists. Our team works together to provide excellent patient care and exceptional patient experiences using models that follow best practices in outpatient and inpatient settings. RMG offers competitive compensation and benefits within a physician led work environment.