Vascular Surgery in Coeur d'Alene, ID | Medical Directorship | Top Mtn Town
A thriving non-profit hospital in the Mountain Northwest is seeking a BE/BC vascular surgeon to join a dynamic team of physicians that is seeking an experienced physician with a strong endovascular skillset to serve as medical director.
The Vascular Surgeons work closely and collegially with cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, and interventional radiologists to deliver integrated, high-quality care in inpatient and outpatient settings.
• As Medical Director, a successful candidate would help direct the strategic and day-to-day operations of the vascular surgery service within the Heart and Vascular Institute and the organization as a whole, while working with administrative and clinical personnel from a variety of departments and specialties.
• Hospital employed position - Full benefits package
• Interest or experience in quality improvement registries and similar programs is preferred
• Sign-on bonus and relocation included
• Guaranteed salary with incredible productivity incentives
• Coeur d'Alene is located in Northern Idaho just 30 miles from Spokane, WA
• Voted #1 mountain town in the USA by World Property Journal
• Enjoy picturesque views of beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene from your front porch!
• #5 Emerging Metropolitan Area according to Sperling's
• Whether you enjoy mountain biking, skiing, kayaking, boating, or just sitting on a dock by the water, Couer d'Alene is truly an outdoorsman's dream
Specialty: Surgery - Vascular
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Vascular Surgery in Coeur d'Alene, ID | Medical Directorship | Top Mtn Town
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly