Heart Transplant VAD Surgeon | Renowned Kansas City Practice | Top 15 in U.S.
The practice that pioneered the first heart transplant in the Midwest is seeking a new Cardiothoracic Surgery partner with Heart Failure/Heart Transplant fellowship training.
• The best of both worlds: private practice-type autonomy, subsidized by a nationally renowned hospital system.
• Ultimate clinical environment: Cardiac ORs; Cardiac Anesthesiology; highly skilled and efficient first assists; dedicated Cardiac ICU; specialized nursing.
• One of only 23 programs in the nation to complete 800+ Heart Transplants.
• Join a group of 9 heart, lung, and vascular surgeons that prides itself on collegiality and inter-disciplinary collaboration.
• Practice employs 10 PAs and 12 NPs, all practicing at "top of license." Newest surgeon still can't get used to all the help he has in the clinic and OR.
• Extremely generous PTO (up to 10 weeks) and CME (2 weeks.)
• Extensive research opportunities available; group maintains own robust cadre of research staff.
• Certified by The Joint Commission as a Comprehensive Cardiac Center - only the third in the nation
• A 2021 US News and World Report "Best Hospital for Heart Surgery"
A vibrant and diverse metro area home to more than 2 million people, Kansas City is making a name for itself nationally as the #1 Midwest city "on the rise."
• World-class dining and entertainment; Home of the Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs & 2015 World Series Champion Royals.
• From downtown lofts to suburban neighborhoods to country living - enjoy affordable housing to suit any lifestyle.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
Specialty: Surgery - Cardio Thoracic
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Heart Transplant VAD Surgeon | Renowned Kansas City Practice | Top 15 in U.S.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly