Neurosurgery | Minimally Invasive | 80% Spine | Partnership | Tulsa, Oklahoma
Premiere practice is seeking a Neurosurgeon to work alongside their specialty spine team and provide minimally invasive surgery to the patients of the Tulsa community.
• Join a top team of neurosurgeons, APPs, interventional pain providers, and spine specialists at an all-inclusive state-of-the-art practice
• Maintain a high volume of cases and outpatient spine surgeries with the convenience of MRI, Xray, acute pain management, chiropractic care, exercise therapy, and worker's compensation all performed within the clinic
• Flexible scheduling options with blocked OR time, experienced OR staff, and a collaborative weekly call schedule of 1:6
• Hospital is fully equipped with 2 new microscopes, StealthStation, O-arm, Visualase, MRI stroke scanning software, and Nico system
• Highly competitive MGMA 1-year guaranteed salary with production and options to discuss potential partnership thereafter with seven-figure earnings
• An impressive benefits package with insurance coverage, student loan repayment, CME allowance, malpractice insurance on a 5-million-dollar scale, relocation allowance, commencement bonus options, and licensure reimbursement
• Tulsa, Oklahoma, or Boomtown: "The world's largest small town." The city has a growing population of nearly 1 million+ and ranks as the best place to live in America by Niche. They have scenic new parks, strong school systems, growing A+ suburbs, and diverse culture.
• With the convenience of an international airport (TUL) or have the accessibility with driving commutes to OKC, Dallas, KC, and Fayetteville for fun weekend trips.
• Tulsa has it all from a thriving sports culture, beautiful museums and gardens, many activities and parks for children, a fun art deco scene, a lively cuisine atmosphere, and a dash of southern hospitality!
For additional details, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Neurosurgery | Minimally Invasive | 80% Spine | Partnership | Tulsa, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly