Multi Organ Transplant Surgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Research Medical Center is searching for a transplant surgeon to join their busy and expanding hospital based, employed practice.
- New role for an additional transplant surgeon
- Candidates must be ABS board certified in general surgery and have completed an ASTS accredited fellowship
- Must be eligible for an unrestricted Missouri license
- Must be proficient in laparoscopic donor nephrectomy and kidney transplantation
- Optimal candidate will also have experience with pancreas transplant
- Interest in liver transplant desirable
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Sign on bonus and student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
Transplant Surgery Program Highlights:
Over the past 30 years, The Transplant Institute at Research Medical Center has earned a reputation for technical excellence, advanced research and excellent patient outcomes. The kidney and pancreas transplant programs average 70-80 organ transplants annually, with one third of those being living donor. The program actively participates in multi-center drug studies and the Midwest Transplant Network. The incoming surgeons will join an established program anchored at Research Medical Center, located just 5 miles south of downtown Kansas City. The transplant program serves the entire region, including the Kansas City area, Joplin, Springfield, St. Joseph, Wichita and Topeka.
About Research Medical Center:
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- With 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, oncology, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties we ensure that our patients needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Apply for Multi Organ Transplant Surgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly