Catholic Health, the only comprehensive health, system in Long Island, shaped by the spirit of Long Island is seeking a board-certified Pulmonologist.
Focused on excellence in care that’s connected to our community, Catholic Health is diagnosing, treating and supporting patients across the region. We’re invested in helping physicians like you deliver the safest, most effective care, every day and supporting how you meet your patients’ needs of your patients while strengthening sustainable business operations.
We create an exceptional health care experience for your patients by pairing our phenomenal clinical abilities with the emotional support of home. It’s through this blend of comfort and confidence that we help you deliver peace of mind to those you serve.
This opportunity is located in on the Campus of Mercy Medical Center in Rockville Centre. The preferred candidate will provide clinical services at the hospital and the out-patient setting.
As a member of Catholic Health Physician Partners, you:
- Align yourself with innovative thought leaders in Pulmonology
- Provide Clinical services at an integrated health system that has achieved top marks for patient safety
- Achieve optimal outcomes for your patients with clinical coordination across the entire care continuum, including a robust hospitalist program and award-winning continuing care facilities
- Tap into structured population health programs to benefit your most at-risk patients
- Gain access to a referral network of breath and depth, boasting 2,000+ physicians across Nassau and Suffolk counties
- Secure vital support for your practice, staffing, practice management, a leading EMR system and telemedicine tools.
We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and passion for patient care. Specific requirements include:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to practice in
- Board-certified and graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- Minimum commitment of five days a week within our working days of Monday through Friday.
Catholic Health was voted as the Best Place to Work by Newsday and Modern Healthcare. Interested candidates should send their CV to Tracee Thomson, AVP, Physician Alignment at firstname.lastname@example.org.