Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
Atlantic Health System is hiring Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician. Responsible for the provision of both Inpatient and Outpatient pulmonary services to patients at both Newton Medical Center (Newton, NJ) and Hackettstown Medical Center (Hackettstown, NJ).
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
- On-site rounding for intensive care unit patients in collaboration with adult intensive care unit.
- Performs critical care services required at the hospital regardless of the patients’ form of insurance or ability to pay including follow up visits in the physician’s office as required to treat, or to complete treatment of the specific medical condition for which specialty care services were initially requested.
Office Practice Based Duties
- Participate in adult pulmonary and sleep patient care.
- Night and weekend call coverage as agreed upon with colleagues on a rotational basis.
- 24x7 tele ICU and Hospitalists.
- Board Eligible/Certified Physicians.
- Active and unrestricted license.
Apply for Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly