Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is assisting with the search for an emergency medicine physician to join the staff of our busy department in Central Louisiana.
- Board certified or board eligible with training in emergency medicine, internal medicine or family medicine by ABMS or AOA
- Background and experience in emergency medicine preferred
- Hospital features a level II trauma center and 51-bed emergency department with physician and advanced practice provider coverage
- Emergency department serves as the hub for trauma and critical care for a large radius of patients with 85,000+ visits annually and admission rate of approximately 20%
- Eligible for state licensure in Louisiana
- Full time and part time opportunities are available
- Exceptional compensation package
- Student loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation
- 1099 status
- Paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly