We are seeking a board certified/eligible ob/gyn to join a growing and expanding practice with their 3rd location being in Walton County.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in ob/gyn
- Must have a Georgia state medical license
- Partnership opportunity
- -Telemedicine Program
- OB/gyn hospitalist program provides support and backup
- Call of 1:3 with midwife support
About the Eastside Medical Center:
- Eastside Medical Center has been a healthcare leader for more than 39 years providing quality care to patients in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
- Eastside is a 310-bed, multi-campus system of care offering comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, robotic surgery, rehabilitation, maternity with neonatal intensive care, behavioral health, bariatric, urgent care, and 24-hour emergency care at two locations.
- With over 500 board certified physicians, 1,200 employees and 400 volunteers, Eastside is committed to providing our community a healthcare system of excellence.
- Full Chest Pain Center Accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, The Joint Commission s Gold Seal of Approval for quality and safety in disease-specific joint replacement care, and the Healthgrades 2017 and 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award for superior performance in patient safety.
- The Breast Imaging and Diagnostic Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the FDA.
- 12,000+ annual admissions and 66,000+ annual ER visits.
Snellville, Georgia is located in Gwinnett County, approximately 25 miles northeast of Atlanta, with a population of just over 25,000 residents. Snellville residents enjoy the beautiful T.W. Briscoe Park, which houses a 7-acre lake, walking trails, picnic areas, playgrounds, athletic fields and a large outdoor pool. Stone Mountain Park is only a quick 15 minute drive away. The New London Theatre is located in Snellville and presents several plays throughout the year. Gwinnett County as its own minor-league hockey and baseball teams. The City of Atlanta is a short 30-minute drive and offers many cultural and recreational events.
Apply for OB/Gyn
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly