BE/BC Pulmonary & Critical Care specialists
University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (UM SJMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System has openings available for BE/BC Pulmonary & Critical Care specialists to join their team located in Towson, Maryland.
- Position will help cover a 20-bed Medical-Surgical Intensive Care Unit, 6-bed Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit, and a 6-bed Intermediate Care Unit
- Ideal candidates will be trained in Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, but other primary specialties are acceptable
- Shift Model
- Pulmonary Office Practice expected for dual-boarded providers
- SJMC is a CMS 5-Star, Leapfrog Grade A hospital and ranked the #1 community hospital in Maryland by the U.S. News and World Report.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join an excellent institution, healthcare system, and team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for BE/BC Pulmonary & Critical Care specialists
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly