UROLOGY SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR PHYSICIAN
Senior Medical Director of Urology in Ohio – guaranteed base salary $542k + annual quality & productivity bonuses!
Southern Ohio Medical Center is looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Minimally Invasive/Robotics trained Urologist to serve as Senior Medical Director of our hospital employed Urology group. Candidate should have a desire to build a comprehensive Urology program, previous leadership experience, and assist in recruiting additional Urologist.
Compensations & benefits:
- Salary $584,195, along with outstanding bonus incentives
- Up to $100,000 sign on bonus
- $25,000 Residency Stipend
- $200,000 Medical school loan repayment
- $10,000 relocation allowance
- $7,000 CME allowance + 10 paid days off for CME
- 34 vacation/sick/holiday paid days off
- As well as excellent retirement and benefit packages.
About the practice:
- Call will be 1:3 when fully staffed.
- Case Load
- 20-30 patients/day
- Procedures average 8/day. SMD will work with team to determine case load.
- Physician will have ability to do Cysto Ureteroscopy with Fluoroscopy, Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy, Cystoscopy RGP w/Fluoro Bladder Biopsy, Cysto Transurethral Resection Prostate, Hydrocelectomy, Cysto TURP Bipolar, Interstim Removal.
- Office procedures include Vasectomy, Cystoscopy, and Prostate Biopsy
- Office equipment: Trophon Machine and Ultrasound Machine
- Hospital equipment - We have a standalone Urology suite. It has a fixed Siemens Uroskop Omnia max table. Olympus rigid and flexible scopes. Lumenis Pulse Moses Holmium laser. Boston Scientific Lithoclast. Stryker camera system. Gyrus PK Super Pulse SE.
- Will purchase Robotic Surgery System
We are a 248-bed regional medical center located in the beautiful valley of southern Ohio. The city of Portsmouth is a family-oriented community with a progressive school system, a local university, and a young physician population, which makes this an excellent place to practice and raise a family. Portsmouth is two hours south of Columbus and east of Cincinnati, with easy access to major metropolitan areas in the tri-state region.
We are so very excited to share that we have been ranked by Fortune Magazine as the #1 healthcare organization to work for in the state of Ohio! We attribute much of this to the culture of SOMC. We are passionate about our patients. Our culture encourages a strong patient centered care environment. We expect our providers to have a servant’s heart for patients and go above & beyond each day. We expect our providers to be a part of the team. We view all of our providers as leaders. Leading at SOMC is not only “what you are leading, it is “how you are leading. We expect our providers to lead by example. Our 5 strategic values guide us in all that we do: Safety, Quality, Service, Teamwork, & Finance. We have a very strong work ethic here at SOMC and expect our providers to always be looking for a better way of doing things. If you want to practice in one of the most challenging and rewarding environments in the country, this may be the place for you!
Apply for UROLOGY SENIOR MEDICAL DIRECTOR PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly