Penn State Health Urologic Oncology Opportunity
The Department of Urology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a fulltime Urologic Oncologist to join our expanding institution.
- Join an established team 15 faculty, 10 advanced practice clinicians, 15 residents, as well as multiple allied health members.
- Level of appointment will be based upon qualifications and experience
- Responsibilities will include management of the full spectrum of urologic oncology disorders in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Ranked as one of the nation’s high performing hospitals for urology by U.S. News & World Report
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BC/BE Urology with completion of Urologic Oncology fellowship
- A track record of academic productivity and clinical excellence is required.
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across 29 counties in central PA. It employs more than 16,800 people system wide.
- Penn State Health Cancer Institute is a 178,000 square-foot freestanding facility on the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center campus serving as the hub for nearly 160 clinicians, researchers and faculty members.
- The Cancer Institute care teams provide multidisciplinary care for almost all cancer types treating almost 2,000 individuals each year.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.
Apply for Penn State Health Urologic Oncology Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly