Hospitalist - Internal Medicine Physician
Enjoy beautiful northern Colorado as a full-time Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an experienced full-time hospitalist who is enthusiastic, team oriented, and patient-driven to join our team covering both UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital and Broomfield Hospital. An interest in systems of care and process improvement work is a plus.
Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in northern Colorado:
- Physicians will work 161 shifts per year.
- We offer two shifts; physicians rotate through both but are mainly days.
- Our schedule is flexible with 5-7 day blocks and average of 13.4 shifts/month.
- The group covers two hospitals, UCHealth Longs Peak and Broomfield Hospitals.
- 3 advanced practice providers assist the physicians at both hospitals.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift which includes new admissions.
- Applying physicians must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation s top places to live, it s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you ll find Colorado s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour s drive to Denver and 20 minutes to Boulder CO. With the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.About UCHealth UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
Apply for Hospitalist - Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly