Orthopedic Surgeon - Braselton, GA
Northeast Georgia Health System is recruiting an Orthopedic Surgeon for our growing practice in Braselton, GA. A Sports Fellowship trained Orthopedist with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
• MD or DO
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopedics
• Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
• Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
• Desire to be part of a growing Orthopedic team.
Orthopedic Program Overview
• Office in Braselton, Georgia.
• Group call 1:4
• Plan for two PAs to assist with OR and in-office procedures.
• Large network of Primary Care physicians and Athletic Trainers. Work with local high schools.
• Orthopaedic Trauma Service includes three Surgeons and four Physician Assistants
• 24/7 Hospitalist and Critical Care coverage.
• Seven operating rooms
• Service area population of 1,000,000+
• Full diagnostic imaging
• EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
• Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
• Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
• Malpractice Coverage Provided
• NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
• America’s 50 Best Hospitals – Healthgrades
• Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
• Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
• Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
• Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 485+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com
Contact Marshall Poole at Marshall.Poole@nghs.com
Apply for Orthopedic Surgeon - Braselton, GA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly