PM&R Physician Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro! Ranked 3rd Best City to Live in America!
Physiatrist Needed in Huntsville to Join Established Group!
Huntsville Hospital Spine and Neuro Group is growing! We are seeking a Board Eligible/Certified Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Physician to join our established group. Our practice is expanding into nearby Madison, AL. We are opening a new office for this additional physician along with our current group of Neurosurgeons who will rotate through this office. This is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a growing Spine and Neurosurgical practice in Huntsville and the surrounding north Alabama area. Enjoy a huge referral base in this highly regarded group. Physiatrist is expected to manage patients with pain and disabilities, entire spine, shoulder, hip, conservative treatment, medication, injections, and physical therapy.
Huntsville Hospital is a 941- bed Level I Trauma Center and the regional referral center for all of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee with a catchment area of 1.25 million people. 165,000 annual ER visits, including a dedicated Pediatric ER at our Women's & Children's Hospital, physician support in over 65 medical specialties. The hospital has 24/7 in-house
Hospitalist, Radiology, Cardiology, Trauma, Orthopedic and Neurosurgical Coverage.
- Huntsville Hospital listed as Becker s Top 150 Hospitals
- America's 100 Best Spine Surgery Programs by Healthgrades
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by American Heart Association and American Stroke Association
- Alabama s Only Top 50 Heart Hospital by Truven Health Analytics
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Towncenter are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor s highest possible AAA bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week
- Huntsville named 3rd Best City to Live in America by US News
Apply for PM&R Physician Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro! Ranked 3rd Best City to Live in America!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly