Vice Chairman / Associate Chief - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Lincoln Medical Center - Bronx, Ne...
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
PAGNY is seeking a full-time clinician and educator to serve as Vice Chairperson / Associate Chief of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Lincoln Medical Center, an Academic teaching hospital in the Bronx. This is a terrific opportunity to lead a strong clinical department. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Chairman in overseeing and leading the clinical, academic, and administrative affairs of the Department, which performs over 1,700 deliveries annually. Minimally invasive surgery and all OBGYN subspecialities are represented in the facility to provide comprehensive OBGYN services to a diverse urban population. Lincoln Medical Center is a designated trauma center and has a Level-III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Doctoral Degree (M.D. or D.O.)
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Sub-Specialty Board Certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Oncology, or Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery preferred, but not required
- 5-10 years of administrative experience preferred
- Proven record of successful leadership, administrative skills, and academic achievement
- Experience working in an academic position with combined clinical, teaching, and research experience
- Familiarity with Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements for residency education
- Ability/Willingness to cover In-house OB/GYN service call
- Actively involved in faculty recruitment, selection, mentorship
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Vice Chairman / Associate Chief - Obstetrics and Gynecology - Lincoln Medical Center - Bronx, Ne...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly