Obstetrician and Gynecologist Physician | OB/GYN
At Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare, we want every patient to receive world class care! We invite you to consider this opportunity with our physician-led, multi-specialty group of over 500 physicians, surgeons and clinicians who care for over 325,000 members throughout Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
We are seeking a (FT or PT- Flexible) OB/GYN Physician to join our Obstetrician and Gynecology department located in Worcester, MA. Come and join a multi-specialty group that is transforming the way healthcare is delivered locally and nationally!
Joining our expanding OB/GYN practice will allow you to creatively build an active practice with a wide range of cases from routine through complex while working alongside a talented team of Obstetrician/Gynecologists, advanced practitioners and certified nurse midwives at our 6 locations throughout central Massachusetts.
This is a robust practice providing high quality services of both low and high risk obstetric patients and minimally invasive gynecology. The OB/GYN physician will practice at a level 2 hospital with 24hr anesthesia, a 24hr neonatal, and a level II-B nursery. Our providers deliver at Saint Vincent s Hospital s Center for Women and Infants and MetroWest Medical Center s Beautiful Beginnings in Framingham.
Worcester known as The Heart of the Commonwealth and is situated geographically in one of the best locations in Massachusetts. About 1 hour away from Boston, Providence, NH, VT, CT and ME. Worcester is home to nine colleges and universities with approximately 34,300 students. Colleges include Clark University, Becker, Umass Medical School, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Holy Cross, Assumption, MA College of Pharmacy & Health Worcester State University, Quinsigamond Community.
- Collegial group practice with a large referral base
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license
- Collaborative practice/team based care
- Work-life balance with flexible scheduling options (open to FT or PT)
- Active on staff laborists in place covering over 50% of on call.
- State of the art Epic EMR system
- OptumCare physician partnership available
- Student and Resident teaching; and Research opportunity available if desired
What makes an OptumCare organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can t do it alone this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- Reliant is a top performer of the Quadruple Aim initiative in Massachusetts
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity
- Dedicated CME Time & Allowance
- Excellent PTO package
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Physician partnership opportunities with OptumCare
About Reliant Medical Group
At Reliant Medical Group, transforming the delivery of health care across Central and Boston Metro-west Massachusetts is our passion. Founded in 1929, we are an established multi-specialty, physician led integrated healthcare delivery system, with 500 providers that care for over 325,000 patients throughout our 25 locations. Recognized nationally for an innovative, sustainable care model and advanced EHR platform, we offer a full range of outpatient primary care and over 30 different specialties including hospital medicine, comprehensive radiology services, and urgent care.
Reliant Medical Group has a long history of commitment to value-based care and clinical excellence. The organization exceeds the 90th percentile in most HEDIS measures, is among the top provider groups nationally in patient experience, and provides care at a cost well below market competitors. Reliant is also committed to the provider experience and understands that the best path to better patient care is by ensuring that providers and staff are happy, engaged, and productive.
- BC/ BE in OB/GYN
- Unlimited Licensure in the state of Massachusetts
- Active DEA License
- Experience working within a Team Care model
- Fluency in EMR systems & technology
- Minimum 1-3 years practice experience
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving over 17 million people through more than 45,000 aligned physicians and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more about our journey at www.workatoptum.com.
Provider Recruiter at Reliant Medical Group part of OptumCare
Apply for Obstetrician and Gynecologist Physician | OB/GYN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly