Greater St. Louis Spine Surgery | Private Practice-Partnership Track | Missouri
The region's leading Orthopedic group is seeking a new BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgery partner to join their collegial team of 10 physicians, 10 APPs and 45+ staff, growing in several subspecialty areas to meet patient demand.
• Become the premier Spine Surgeon in the local market, with tremendous internal and external referral network and community demand - and virtually no competition!
• Established for 40 years, this practice doesn't just have an outstanding reputation, it also has big plans for the future! Construction on brand-new 45K sq ft headquarters is set to complete in 2022.
• Comprehensive ortho care, all on-site: Urgent Care, ASC, Bone Clinic, Physical Therapy, Wound Care; X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, C-arm
Incredible patient demand + outstanding reputation + efficient practice management = unmatched earning potential.
• 2-year track to partnership available
• Ownership in practice, ASC, & real estate generates extremely lucrative additional income
• Competitive 2-year base salary with production upside
• Executive level benefits package includes PTO, CME stipend, malpractice insurance, 401K, lucrative bonus potential, and more
Living in St. Louis' Fastest Growing Suburb:
• Just 30 minutes from downtown, this particular St. Louis suburb is making quite a name for itself - it ranked as #11 on Money Magazine's Top 100 Best Places to Live!
• Choose from highly-ranked public & private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere in the country
• Cheer for your favorite sports team - STL is home to the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues & 11-Time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals
• Find your fill of culture with public access to award-winning art, history, & science museums, or spend an evening listening to the city's Grammy-award winning Symphony Orchestra
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/tosseck
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Spine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for Greater St. Louis Spine Surgery | Private Practice-Partnership Track | Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly