Plastic Surgery Hand Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a hand surgeon with reconstructive expertise or training to join a growing level II trauma program.
- Board certified or board eligible in either orthopedic or plastic hand surgery
- Hand fellowship required
- Louisiana licensure required
- Physician will be required to support trauma call
- Flexible work schedule to include option for 7 on 7 off or alternative work schedule
- Competitive salary with WRVU incentive
- Sign on bonus and possible student loan repayment
- CME time and dues allowances
- Superior benefits package
- 401k with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Plastic Surgery Hand Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly