Emergency Medicine Medical Director Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is actively seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to assist in the leadership located in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine
- Experience is required
- ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS required
- Leadership experience strongly preferred
- Physician led, patient-focused practice with growth as you develop your career in emergency medicine
- Leadership and administrative stipend available
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development, Coach Development Academy, National Medical Leadership Conference, and Women in Leadership
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S. with stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to clinical wellness program and referral program
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Medical Director Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly