Neurosurgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking a neurosurgeon to join a dynamic, private practice neurosurgery group located in Central Louisiana.
- Endovascular training preferred but not required
- New graduates also encouraged to apply
- 1:4 call shared among partners
- Qualified candidate will exhibit superb team skills and excellent clinical abilities
- Must have comfort with a variety of treatment options including spine, cranial, and minimally invasive techniques
- Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Louisiana
- Competitive financial package including sign on bonus, startup expenses, and relocation
- Student loan assistance available
- Partnership track available
- Practice is equipped with a board certified family medicine physician offering conservative treatment of non-operative spine disorders including back and neck pain
About Rapides Regional Medical Center
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- Services range from the latest advances in cardiac care to minimally invasive neurosurgery, and our medical staff includes doctors in more than 30 medical specialties.
- Neurosurgical suite equipped with the Brain Lab intra-op CT, navigation equipment and Zeiss microscope.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing and water sports. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes and a welcoming, diverse community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Neurosurgery Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly