Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Glendale, AZ
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an OB/GYN physician for a full-time opportunity in Peoria, Arizona. The West Valley area is projected to grow at twice the national rate in just five years, while the pediatric population is estimated to increase from 400,000 today to nearly 500,000 by 2030. As a result, Phoenix Children s just announced they will be building a free-standing three-story hospital in Glendale, AZ. We are looking for energetic motivated OB-GYN s to join an established private practice.
- Full-time opportunity with established private practice Available starting Summer 2021
- Office has Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- Majority outpatient inpatient only for rounds on own patients
- Call is one week a month plus 1-2 additional weekday calls per month
- DaVinci Robot available at the hospital
For candidates that have an interest in doing some teaching, proctoring of medical students is also done in office.
- MD or DO required
- Board certification or eligibility with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Arizona licensed or eligible to obtain licensure
- Unfortunately, our facility is unable to provide J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B non-cap exempt facility at this time
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
About the Facility: Abrazo campus delivers 3,500 babies a year and has a 21 bed Nicu Abrazo Arrowhead Campus is a recognized, high-quality destination for maternity, neonatal services and women s care. Phoenix Children s investment is an excellent complement to our services and a tremendous benefit to our community, said Stephen Garner, CEO of Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. Phoenix Children s Hospital Arrowhead Campus will offer 24 inpatient beds, six operating rooms, two minor procedure rooms, 30 emergency bays/trauma rooms, and a 45,000-square-foot medical office building to house orthopedics, neurology, cardiology, oncology, and numerous other specialty services. Architectural plans are designed to accommodate future growth as community needs arise, including an additional 24 inpatient beds.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Glendale, AZ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly