Urgent Care Physician - Per Diem
Optum is looking for a per diem Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Downtown Los Angeles, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient s needs. Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities. If you re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete! Position Details
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment
- Average census is ~2 patients per hour
- See patients of all ages, newborns to geriatric age
- Differentials for working weekends, hard to fill shifts, etc.
- 12-hour shifts only - urgent care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week, 365 days a year
- New grads welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Family medicine trained, BC/BE
- Must be flexible to work day, nights, weekends
- EMR Proficiency
- 1+ years experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic preferred
- Fluent or medical Spanish speaking ability
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place??
Apply for Urgent Care Physician - Per Diem
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly