OBGYN in Charlotte Metro area
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking additional OB-GYN Physicians for a new hospital opening near Charlotte, NC. This is an excellent opportunity to live and work in a fast-growing community, less than 30 miles from Charlotte and a short drive to the beautiful South Carolina beaches!
- Brand New Hospital with State of the Art Equipment.
- Monday Thursday (8am-5pm); Friday (8am -2pm)
- Call is typically 4 shifts per month (24 hours) w/ post call day off.
- 3-4 days in Clinic; day OR
- Projected to Deliver 400 plus babies annually.
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Eligible to obtain licensure in the State of South Carolina
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged and welcome to apply
Fort Mill, SC is a bedroom community of Charlotte (25 miles south), 2 hours to the beach and excellent schools in York County. Family oriented, lots of new home construction.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 visa waivers and does not qualify as an H-1B cap-exempt employer at this time.
All inquiries and personal information are kept confidential.
Apply for OBGYN in Charlotte Metro area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly