Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Worcester, MA
Come to Worcester, Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, and join a established, multi-specialty group at St. Vincent Hospital. Tenet Healthcare and St. Vincent Hospital is actively seeking an additional OB-GYN physician for a full-time, employed opportunity. Be a part of our group with six other OB-GYN specialists and a substantial amount of primary care and other specialists already employed.
Saint Vincent Hospital is a full-service hospital with a 114-year tradition of providing quality care to residents of Worcester and Central Massachusetts. From newborns to seniors, Saint Vincent has a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including access to Da Vinci Robot, 24/7 Nurse Mid-Wife Program at the hospital and a level II B nursery.
- Full-time, employed opportunity
- Office location will be in Charlton, MA, approximately 13 miles away from Worcester, MA
- Call schedule: 1:7
- Block time for surgeries
- Optional academic component with OB-GYN residents who rotate through the practice
- Due to a community need, we anticipate a short ramp-up period
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- MD or DO
- BE/BC with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Massachusetts licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Massachusetts
- Favorable work history and references
- Bilingual Spanish speaking skills are a plus, but not a requirement
Please note: Unfortunately, our facility is unable to sponsor J1 visa waivers at this time and does not qualify as a cap-exempt H1b employer.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
All inquiries and personal information will be kept confidential.
Apply for Physician - Obstetrics and Gynecology Job in Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly