Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack Meridian Health is offering an excellent opportunity for a dedicated and talented BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join this academic practice caring for adult patients in the state-of-the-art Center for Advanced Gastroenterology. The Center provides inpatient and ambulatory consultative services, an advanced endoscopy program, close collaboration with the surgical and medical oncology programs and state-of-the-art ambulatory and inpatient endoscopy suites.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for clinical excellence to join our dynamic team. Skills in advanced endoscopy procedures (ERCP, EUS) are a plus but not required. You will participate in the education of residents and medical students.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine at an accredited US program
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Gastroenterology by the ABIM
- Medical Licensure in the State of New Jersey
- DEA and CDS license in New Jersey
- New fellow graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
Hackensack University Medical Center is the flagship member of Hackensack Meridian Health, New Jersey s largest health care network, and was recently recognized as the number one hospital in New Jersey by U.S. News & World Report.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for ACADEMIC GASTROENTEROLOGIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly