Suburban Health Organization (SHO) is a leader in Indiana provider recruitment and offers practice opportunities in systems in suburban and rural locations. We are a leader in Indiana provider recruitment and serves as the in-house recruiters for our hospitals.
#3690 Goshen Health in Goshen, Indiana, is recruiting for an additional spinal surgeon as there is significant community need for increased access to care! Will accept H1b visas. Join our amazing multi-disciplinary Orthopedics + Sports Medicine team. Regional Orthopedics 'powerhouse' with a physical therapy facility and MRI on-site.
- Practice currently consists of 3 General Ortho + Sports Med physicians, 1 Sports Med physician, 1 Ortho-Spine physician, 1 Pain Management physician, 1 Podiatrist, 1 Hand Surgeon, and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- This is an employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with Resident, NP, and Medical student rotations.
- Next Gen in outpatient facilities, Meditech in hospital.
- Goshen Health offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package inclusive of student loan forgiveness and relocation assistance. The health system is also now providing a financial stipend to any physician finishing their residency or fellowship with a commitment to the organization.
#2669 Marion General Hospital is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a Hospital Employed Practice. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits in the physician-friendly state of Indiana.
- This position will support a primary care referral base of 39 employed primary care physicians/advanced practitioners.
- Electronic Medical Records with a Stage 6 HIMSS Analytics EMR Adoption Model — Meditech
- Teaching opportunity with students/residents rotating from Marian University and Indiana University medical schools.
- Seasoned office staff including Nurse Practitioner and surgical staff.
- Inpatient & Outpatient Rehab facilities including a Rehab Hospital Unit.
- Imaging services include MRI and CT at two locations.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital Surgical Services for inpatients and outpatients.
- H1b Visa Support Cap-Exempt.
- Employment contract is three or five-year agreement with competitive salary and work RVU incentive paid quarterly.
- Initial Signing bonus.
- Annual commitment payment each consecutive contract year beginning with year two.
- Paid On-Call duties of 10 days a month or less depending on number of providers.
- Participate in Physician/Hospital Performance & Quality Improvement Program.
- Flexible Paid Vacation.
- Moving Allowance of up to $15,000.
- CME stipend of $10,000 plus 5 paid days.
- Benefit Package includes: Health, Life, Dental.
- Physician paid time off and sick time.
- 403(b) Retirement Program with employer paid match.
- 457(b) Retirement Plan.
- Paid Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage.
- Cell Phone Allowance.
- “Up-To-Date” Website Access.
- Paid Indiana Medical, DEA & CSR licenses and up to two (2) medical organization memberships.
#3725 Riverview Health in Noblesville, Indiana, is looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join their team!
- Candidate must be Fellowship trained in Hand.
- Immediate need.
- Candidate will be taking over a busy practice.
- General call needed but negotiable.
- 1:5 general Ortho call.
- Physician Assistant already hired and trained.
- Practice located in Westfield Hospital.
- Full-time – 36 hours. Candidate will set own hours.
- Employed opportunity.
- Will see on average 50+ cases/month.
- Epic EMR system in place.
Apply for Orthopedics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly