Suburban Health Organization (SHO) is a leader in Indiana provider recruitment and offers practice opportunities in systems in suburban and rural locations. We are a leader in Indiana provider recruitment and serves as the in-house recruiters for our hospitals.
#2660 The Goshen Heart & Vascular Service Line consists of several accredited multidisciplinary departments working together to provide nationally recognized cardiovascular services to our community. General Pulmonology: Board Certified or Board Eligible (If residency completed within the last 5 years)
- We currently have one invasive noninterventional and three invasive interventional cardiologists, one pulmonologist, two interventional radiologists, two vascular surgeons, one electrophysiologist, and three nurse practitioners.
- Will accept H1b visas.
- Join a robust multidisciplinary team at our State-of-the-Art Heart & Vascular Center.
- Collaborative Work Environment- We deliver a team-based approach to patient care. A panel of our specialists meet for weekly case conferences to create individualized treatment plans for our patients
- Must have broad knowledge in general pulmonology and possess superior technical skills to perform invasive interventional pulmonary procedures.
- Must take general pulm call.
- Provide personal, comprehensive, and continuing care for the individual within the context of the family and the community.
- Immediate need.
- Candidate must be BE/BC.
- Open to recent graduate or practicing physician.
- Employed opportunity.
- Teaching opportunity with residency rotations. APP students.
- Outpatient facilities use NextGen, Hospital uses Meditech EMR.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package!
- Financial Benefits: Monthly stipends available for those in their residency or fellowship who commit to Goshen Physicians.
- Competitive compensation per MGMA data.
- Salary guarantees, production incentives & quality incentives available. Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of loan forgiveness, sign on bonus and relocation assistance.
#3726 Hendricks Regional Health is adding a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician to their established and growing group located in Danville, Indiana. This is an immediate need.
- Candidate must be BE/BC. Will also accept Internal Medicine physicians.
- This is a full-time opportunity. Physician will cover pulmonary and 12 bed private ICU. Telemonitoring capability for up to 48 hours.
- 1:3 call every third weekend and occasional vacations.
- Hospital based, employed opportunity.
- EPIC EMR system in place.
#3722 Major Health Partners is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join a hospital employed practice in Shelbyville, Indiana. Enjoy the security of hospital employment with excellent benefits that promotes a healthy work-life balance, physician autonomy and leadership. This position will support a primary care referral base of 27 employed primary care physicians/advanced nurse practitioners as well as many other employed and non-employed specialists throughout the system.
- Maintain an outpatient clinic, providing comprehensive care to patients 18 and older.
- A personal mission and vision that aligns with the organizations mission and values.
- Participate, lead, and promote Pulmonology Services in the community.
- Perform procedures such as bronchoscopy, chest tube insertion, thoracentesis, pleural catheter insertion, and other pulmonology procedures as credentialed.
- Interpret pulmonary function tests.
- Maintain physician oversight of AACVPR accredited pulmonary rehab program.
- Consult and collaborate with our highly skilled group of Hospitalists for inpatient and outpatient care.
- Sleep Medicine - Board Certification in 6-18 months preferred
- Full-time opportunity.
- Monday through Friday work schedule.
- No call requirements but request open line of communication from others in the employed network.
- Opportunity is due to growth.
- Employed opportunity.
- Will see on average 14-18 patients per day.
- Meditech Expanse EMR system in place.
- Employment contract is a three or five-year agreement with competitive compensation per MGMA data.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Flexible paid vacation.
- CME Stipend.
- Participation in physician/hospital performance & quality improvement programs. Participation in hospital committees.
- Cell phone allowance.
- “Up-To-Date” website access.
Apply for Pulmonologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly