OBGYN Program Director Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Our TriStar Summit Medical Center team is looking for a Program Director to lead our community based OBGYN Residency Program.
- Board Certified by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Must have a minimum of three years post-residency participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited OBGYN residency program
- Be willing to combine Administrative, Diagnostic (teaching) and Clinical Responsibilities (50/50)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead the development and implementation of a new program
- Demonstrate administrative and scholarly activity
- Provide clinical supervision of residents in an inpatient/outpatient setting
- Serve as an advisor and role model
- Teach didactics and lead curriculum development
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Paid time off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
- Full-time position with protected on-clinical administrative time of 20 hours per week
About HCA Graduate Medical Education (GME) and Centennial Women s Group Summit OB/GYN:
- Our OB/GYN program is part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 300 residency and fellowship programs nationwide. HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities.
- Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale. It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.
- Join Centennial Women s Group Summit OB/GYN, established group that provides comprehensive women s health services in Hermitage, TN
- The Birth Center at TriStar Summit has full range of OB services; Level II NICU, 24 birthing suites, 24/7 Obstetric Hospitalists and lactation consultants
If you are looking for lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family, check out Hermitage, TN. This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake. Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library. Tennessee is a state with no income tax.
Apply for OBGYN Program Director Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly