BC/BE FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN: Join a Premier Health Care System in Susanville, CA
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Indulge in your favorite outdoor hobbies in Susanville, California. Situated in the mountainous region of northeastern California, Susanville is home to 16,000 people with a service area of over 25,000. The community thrives on its friendly small-town environment, clean air, and quick access to many outdoor recreational activities. Lassen National Forest IS your backyard! Susanville residents enjoy four seasons, including a short winter.
Enjoy 3 days off each week doing what you love most - hunting, fishing, cycling, boating on Lake Almanor…you name it! Welcome to your outdoor paradise, complemented by an established practice with excellent workflow and full patient panel awaiting your arrival!
WHY CHOOSE BANNER HEALTH IN SUSANVILLE, CA?
- Excellent leadership that empowers you to grow your career the way you envision
- Banner Lassen Medical Center (BLMC), built in 2004, in Susanville, California has a growing younger population and is located just 90 minutes from Reno, Nevada
- We’re actively mitigating burn-out factors, making your life better and balance easily attainable
- Top-of-the-Market Compensation in a community with a 27% favorable cost of living in comparison to the average CA cost of living!
- Competitive base salary guaranty ($240k)
- $100k sign-on bonus, released upon making a commitment to join our organization & experience the #bestplacetowork!
- Eliminate your educational debt quickly:
- $100k educational loan repayment, PLUS
- Eligible for $50,000 from California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development with a 2-year service commitment, PLUS
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, PLUS
- Eligible for HRSA educational loan repayment as an HRSA certified site (Score 17)
- We reward your investment in the community &your practice with a $75k retention bonus after 3 years
Banner Health is a financially sound non-profit organization, with a Fitch rating of AA-. We are physician-led and value the voice of our providers. Physician well-being is a key focus. We take pride in being integrated and innovative, developing ways to make Health Care Made Easier, Life Made Better.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION and let's talk about where you'd like to practice! firstname.lastname@example.org Job portal: https://Practicewithus.BannerHealth.com. For questions, please call Martha Gonzales, Sourcing Strategist, at: 602-747-4328. Visit our website: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.