Hospital Medicine Leadership Opportunity
Hospital Medicine Leadership Opportunity at Hackettstown Medical Center
The AMG Hospital Medicine program at Hackettstown Medical Center is looking for Physician Leadership with strong clinical and communication skills. Physician will be part of a larger group of Atlantic Medical Group Hospital Medicine Directors.
- Physician will work in partnership with current Hospital leadership team to optimize key program performance outcomes. Such outcomes include length of stay, team building and other relevant metrics.
- A key priority area is Physician Communication and HCAHPS scores.
- Prior experience working on physician communication performance is ideal.
- The Director will be responsible to operationalize and lead initiatives to improve patient experience scores. Such activities will include educating, mentoring, and providing feedback to Hospitalists. Additional responsibility to collaborate with patient experience department on key initiatives.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Valid NJ License and eligible for NJ License
- Valid CDS and DEA numbers.
Powered by a workforce of almost 17,000 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, Atlantic Health System serves more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people. The system offers more than 400 sites of care, including seven hospitals: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, NJ, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ, Newton Medical Center in Newton NJ, Chilton Medical Center in Pompton Plains, NJ, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, NJ, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown, NJ, and Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute in Madison, NJ.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and competitive salary
- Work in established practice
- CME & Tuition Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible Schedule
- Live and work within a short drive of New York City, Poconos, Philadelphia, and the Jersey shore
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Ritu Vedi at email@example.com or feel free to call me at 973-521-2210.