Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Rapides Regional Medical Center is seeking hospitalists to join a growing, successful private group practice located in Central Louisiana.
- Candidates will have completed either family medicine, internal medicine or internal medicine/pediatrics residency
- Open to all start dates including 2022 residents as part of our strategic long-term plan
- Group offers flexible block scheduling in 12-hour shifts and a reasonable patient census
- Hospital has a closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist coverage and no procedures
- Hospitalist work in one hospital but have the option to moonlight at other facilities on weeks off
- Eligible for state licensure in Louisiana
- Board certified or board eligible
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- Compensation of hourly rate plus qualify and RVU bonus
- Employed model with health benefits, retirement, paid time off, etc.
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Association with a leading physician practice in the country
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Access to clinician wellness program
About Rapides Regional Medical Center:
- Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning hospital in Alexandria, Louisiana that provides a wide array of care to 13 parishes across Central Louisiana.
- A 380-bed hospital, includes Rapides Women's and Children's Hospital, featuring obstetrical/gynecological, pediatric and pediatric intensive care services; Rapides Cancer Center, offering a range of services for cancer patients; Rapides Heart Center, featuring comprehensive cardiac care from prevention to treatment to surgery; and the area's largest emergency department, offering the community the only Level II Trauma Center.
- The medical staff includes doctors in 30+ medical specialties.
- With a continued emphasis on progressive care, Rapides Regional has grown to meet the continually changing needs of our patients and the rapidly advancing technology of modern healthcare.
Alexandria is located in the heart of Louisiana and is an attractive, family-oriented community. The area is also referred to as a Sportsman s Paradise with lakes, golf courses, biking trails, hunting, fishing, and water sports. This diverse, welcoming community features excellent schools, universities, neighborhoods, museums, cultural events & festivals, among many others. For travelers, AEX airport provides the option for international travel through connections in Houston and Dallas in less than an hour. Enjoy a low cost of living, short commutes, and a strong sense of community, making Alexandria home and the start of your successful, thriving healthcare career.
Apply for Hospitalist Opportunity in Central Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly