EM - Physician - Oak Valley District Hospital
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 17,000
- 12-hour shifts
- The Oak Valley Hospital (OVH) building opened in 2012
- 12-bed ED
- 24 hours of physician coverage
- 12 hours of APP coverage daily
- Paper scanned with dictation EMR System
- On-call services include: FP, IM, GS, Trauma Surgeons, Ortho, ENT, Radiology and Urology
Oakdale is known as ‘The Gateway to Yosemite’ and offers an abundance of outdoor activities including lakes for swimming, fishing, sail boating and water skiing. Enjoy local concerts in the park, a country club, and hiking.
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Oak Valley District Hospital
350 S. Oak Ave.
Oakdale, CA 95361 view map
Apply for EM - Physician - Oak Valley District Hospital
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly