Mercy Orthopedic Surgery
Mercy Clinic Orthopedic Surgery is currently seeking an energetic BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing practice in Ada, Oklahoma, where you’ll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. The successful candidate will be ready to hit the ground running with a desire to build a solid foundation into a competitive, dynamic practice.
- Beautiful clinic space including x-ray, a procedure room, and 3 additional exam rooms
- Opportunity for immediate growth with a large referral base from Mercy primary care physicians within Ada and surrounding communities
- Level III trauma center
- ER staffed by Mercy Emergency Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
- ICU monitored by Mercy's Virtual Care Center and managed 24/7 by hospitalists
- System-wide EPIC EMR
What’s in it for you:
- Strong, integrated health system with a competitive compensation model- earning potential over $900,000!
- Resident Stipend, Loan Repayment, Commencement Bonus negotiable
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is located within easy driving distances of three major cities, and is a Main Street City and a Tree City USA member. Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Building a Ministry of Health Care
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has clinics, outpatient services and outreach ministries in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. In addition, Mercy's IT division, Mercy Technology Services, and Mercy Virtual commercially serve providers and patients from coast to coast.
Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
Apply for Mercy Orthopedic Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly