Urogynecology Physician - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Part Time
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, located on First Avenue & 97th Street in Manhattan, accommodate over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Part Time Urogynecology physician position available
- One day per week, 8 hours required
- Generalist and Physician Assistant support
- Global EPIC EMS for coordinated patient care
- State-of-the art surgical platforms
- Patient referrals to other sub-specialists
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Loretta Modesto, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY, at ModestoL@pagny.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Urogynecology Physician - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Part Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly