Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
- Partnership Track OBGYN opportunity
- 450k potential
- Access to brand new robot
- Rural community with a very high hispanic population - Spanish speaking not required, but is a bonus!
- Quality of life
- Easy access to Chicago, Detroit, Toledo and Indianapolis
- Superb education: public, private, four Big Ten universities within two hours and private university in community
- Easy access to water, cross-country skiing, biking and hiking trails, golf courses, hunting, sports and more
- Historic downtown with coffee shops, theatre and boutiques
- Affordable lakefront living
- Direct air service to New York, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Minneapolis and Orlando
About the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md