Piedmont Healthcare is looking for a Board-Certified Physician for Palliative Care at Piedmont Athens Regional Hospital.
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Care (fellowship trained with Palliative Care experience is highly preferred)
- Exceptional clinical and communication skills
- EPIC experience a plus
- No night call
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefits
- EPIC EMR
- Physician Governance
- Quality, Service, and Reputation
- Perform inpatient and palliative care consultations
- Provide clinical leadership and expertise within the palliative care clinical team
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the patient and family experience of care
Piedmont Healthcare is a top-rated system with award winning hospitals and employees comprised of 15 hospitals, more than 2,500 physicians, and over 700 clinic practice locations across greater Atlanta and North Georgia. With over 1 million outpatient encounters, you will have the opportunity to see and treat a variety of medical conditions.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment visas at this time.To be considered for this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org