Geriatric Medicine - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty health system in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Palliative Care Physician. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
This full-time physician will work as a collaborative member of an interdisciplinary team to provide Palliative Care consultations in the hospital and clinic settings. Partner with two Advanced Practitioner Providers and a social worker to help guide the inpatient practice. Community based practice that includes inpatient as well as outpatient (integration with Oncology Clinic). Opportunity to support hospice care in collaboration with primary hospice physician.
- Cooperative, friendly, energetic and flexible atmosphere
- Leader in community for Palliative Care and Hospice Services
- Growing practice with a flexible schedule
- Work onsite Mosaic Life Care Medical Center (Level II trauma center)
- Engaged with an exceptional specialized multidisciplinary team serving patients with prolonged or terminal illness
- Comfortable 1:3 call rotation
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 7 weeks' time off
- Professional dues & CME Reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Onsite Concierge Services
- And many more benefits!
Apply for Geriatric Medicine - Mosaic Life Care, St. Joseph MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly