Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN (Generalist)
- OB/GYN outpatient care, hospital care, and minimally invasive surgery with the opportunity for robotics
- Collaborative practice with midwives and FP-OB
- Share-call with outstanding group of PAFMG OB/GYN colleagues - call schedule 1:8 Average of 20 patients per day
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Residency in OB/GYN
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the country, made up of over 1,700 physicians in 40+ specialties, in practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Relocation allowance
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based income
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
EEO Equal Employment Opportunity
Situated on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay about 70 miles south of San Francisco, Santa Cruz offers a moderate climate and the best of many worlds. For outdoor enthusiasts, Santa Cruz is a wonderful combination of beach, ocean and mountains. Well known as a Mecca for surfers, Santa Cruz also offers magnificent redwoods for hiking and mountain-biking and the San Lorenzo River for fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Long stretches of tree-lined and coastal roads offer the perfect venues for road cyclists. Fisherman and sailors will appreciate convenient access to the ocean from the Santa Cruz Harbor and the Municipal Wharf, which also features a variety of shops and restaurants.
Santa Cruz's downtown center, the Pacific Garden Mall, is home to the Museum of Art and History and features outstanding restaurants, unique shops, wine tasting rooms, sidewalk cafes, and an abundance of coffee shops. Santa Cruz is also a cultural hub, featuring several live performance venues, the annual Open Studios tour, boutique art stores and the Tannery Arts Center. Adding to the character of the community, the University of California is nestled in foothills above Santa Cruz, and the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk was named Best Boardwalk in the country by USA Today. Santa Cruz County is also an agriculture center, known for its production of strawberries, raspberries, artichokes and Brussels sprouts.
Apply for OB/GYN BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly