Academic Gastroenterologist Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Tulane University School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, is seeking a gastroenterologist for faculty appointment in the Section of Gastroenterology.
- Full-time faculty appointment
- Ideal candidate will have skills in a variety of endoscopic procedures, a strong academic background, and be comfortable in a busy clinical practice while working with students and fellows
- Clinical responsibilities include inpatient consults and outpatient clinics at Tulane and affiliated hospitals
- Fellowship training in gastroenterology required
- ABIM board certification or eligibility in gastroenterology
- Position does not qualify for visa sponsorship
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research, and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading-edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to the downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, the New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education, and research.
New Orleans, LA, nicknamed the Big Easy, offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the Best Business Cities list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall, or bungalow we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
Apply for Academic Gastroenterologist Opportunity at Tulane Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly