OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity: Houston, Texas
Ob Hospitalist Group is looking for passionate OB/GYNs to join our teams near Houston, Texas!
The ideal candidate would enjoy a highly rewarding career that provides leadership & advancement opportunities, unparalleled physician support/resources, and an unmatched work/life balance with 21+ days off each month!
- CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Hospital - St. Elizabeth, Beaumont, TX - Only an hour outside of Houston! New Program! Full time and part time openings.
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital, Houston, TX - Part time opportunity.
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Sugar Land, TX - Part time opportunity.
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
- Responsibilities include -- OB/GYN triage, fetal monitoring, and gynecological emergency assistance, as well as, patient evaluation & management, delivery attendance & surgical assists.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we’d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you’ll have the freedom to create your own schedule – typically eight 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
Our Hospitalist Enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules (21+ days off each month)
- No on-call responsibility
- CME allowance and 401k match
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail
- Full medical benefits
- Collegiate, team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
- Full Time: 6-8/24-hour shifts per 28-day cycle
- Part Time: 1-5/ 24-hour shifts per 28-day cycle
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians nearly 1,000 strong. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options – including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.
Please contact me if you're interested to learn more!
Apply for OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity: Houston, Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly