OB/GYN Physician Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro, No Call!! Ranked 3rd Best City in America!
Are you a passionate OB/GYN Physician looking to join a Full Scope Practice with No Call? We are looking for our next outstanding candidate for our thriving practice in Huntsville, AL, ranked 11th Best City to live in America!
About the Practice
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents. The hospital offers the region’s most comprehensive and experienced maternal and pediatric programs. Women & Children’s has an average of 4,500 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. The hospital has in-house anesthesia, 20 LDR rooms, 3 L&D OR suites, a newly renovated 5 bed PACU, a 10 bed OB/GYN ED, a Maternal Fetal Medicine Program, an 11 bed High-Risk Antepartum Unit, an Adult ICU, and a Level III NICU. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a Level 3 NICU, Pediatric Subspecialties, a Pediatric ER, Pediatric Intensivist and Hospitalist Programs, and a St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital affiliate clinic for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
The OB/GYN physician will provide patient focused, compassionate, and quality evidence-based healthcare. The Hospitalist responsibilities include OB-ED coverage, delivery attendance, patient evaluation & management, clinic rotations, surgical assists, participation in quality improvement initiatives, OB Simulation Training, and education of medical students and residents
- BC/BE Eligible OBGYN for a UNIQUE OB/GYN hybrid program
- This position is 50% Hospitalist/50% clinic opportunity with NO call.
- You will practice a full scope of procedures and deliveries.
- Work 14-15 shifts per month with half of those being 12 hour Hospitalist shifts and the other half being 8 hour clinic shifts.
- We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including: Health, life, vision, dental, disability insurance, 401K
- Our Physicians Qualify for the Public Loan Forgiveness Program
- Annual CME allowance
- Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees.
Community Highlights: Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community’s unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi-cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Huntsville Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- The City of Huntsville received Standard & Poor’s highest possible “AAA” bond rating for strength of the local economy.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville Ranked 3rd Best City to Live in America by US News
For more information on your next career opportunity, please reach out to:
Suzanne LeCroix, Physician Recruiter
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Needed in Thriving Southeast Metro, No Call!! Ranked 3rd Best City in America!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly