Hackensack Meridian Health is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our Community based practice. This well-established and successful team is based out of Toms River, NJ. The ideal candidate will join in both the outpatient-based practice and inpatient consultations at Ocean Medical Center, in Brick. Join our state of the art office.
- Responsible for clinical care of inpatient/outpatient Endocrinology
- Coordinator/promote clinical trials and original research activity within the Endocrinology section as needed.
- Teaching Endocrinology residents
- Practice services General Endocrinology and Diabetes patients with no primary care
- Full complement of Support Services in Practice
- New Grads welcome to apply
- Highly competitive compensation package plus full benefits
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading not-for-profit health care network in New Jersey offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research, and life-enhancing care aiming to serve as a national model for changing and simplifying health care delivery through partnerships with innovative companies and focusing on quality and safety.
HACKENSACK MERIDIAN HEALTH
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly