OB/GYN - Mosaic Life Care St. Joseph, MO
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE OB/GYN physician to practice at our beautiful St. Joseph, Mo campus. The incoming candidate will be provided the opportunity to cultivate a practice that meets their own clinical interests and practice preferences. Candidates seeking a rewarding, challenging, and engaging experience are encouraged to pursue this opportunity.
Join a well-established and solid board-certified team of ten OB/GYN physicians, three Certified Nurse Midwives and one APRN. Mosaic Life Care Women s Health welcomes 1600-1700 newborns per year and supports an array of women s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, c sections, and general gynecology surgeries. We are looking to grow our women s health services within the community and surrounding areas to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Cooperative, flexible, energetic and friendly atmosphere
- Beautiful office that is located on the main medical center campus
- 3 - 24hr call shifts per month, in-house; labor and delivery, ED, and floor responsibilities. Back up call 4-5 days per month from home. Average one call weekend per month.
- Flexible clinic schedule of 4 days/week including day of OR
- 1,000 deliveries and 350 c-sections per year
- Dedicated c-section suite
- New Davinci robot
- In-house anesthesia team
- Level II NICU
- Close proximity and good working relationship with regional perinatal and neonatal providers
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Six weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the region s largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics three years in a row.
- Healthgrades America s Best 50 Hospitals Award in 2018 means we are among the top 1 percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence. Mosaic Life Care is the only hospital in Missouri to receive this award.
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence , seven years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- Most Wired by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the Most Connected hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received Gold (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Apply for OB/GYN - Mosaic Life Care St. Joseph, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly